Introduction to MobilePay Online
These are the 4 steps to buy a product with MobilePay Online
- The customer chooses MobilePay as the payment method for their purchase and enter their phone number
- A payment request is sent to the phone, which the customer has to accept
- Once the request is accepted, the money is deducted from the customers account
- The receipt in the customers MobilePay app shows that the customer has accepted the payment and the shop creates a receipt for the actual purchase
MobilePay Online has many advantages:
- No limit on payment amount when your customers are using MobilePay for online shopping
- Ease for your customers to complete the purchase immediately, as they have their smartphone with them more often than their credit card
- Just as easy for your company to offer as any card payment
In order to use MobilePay Online, you will have to meet certain requirements. Please contact us for further information.
Do you already have an account?
If you have an account at DIBS, you should be able to utilize the service. Keep in mind that if you are using the parameter paytype, you should add 'MPO_Nets'. Furthermore, you should specify the currency with digits rather than with the letter code (e.g. '208' instead of 'DKK').
Currently, only Dankort, MasterCard, VISA and VISA Electron can be used with MobilePay Online.
Recurring payments are not possible using MobilePay Online at this time.
It is not possible to use MobilePay Online when opening the payment window in an iFrame.
Danish, Norwegian and Finnish (da, no, fi) are supported
The logo must be 250x250 pixels and formatted as .png, with an opaque background. If the format is not correct, the logo in the MobilePay app will look wrong.
You are responsible for formatting the logo correctly and hosting it on your own secure HTTPS server. If you do not upload a logo, a default logo will be shown in the app.
Once you have the logo ready, you must upload the logo in Admin. You can find the MobilePay settings here:
Enter the URL of the logo and fill in the company name which the costumer will see in the MobilePay app.
Below is an example of the parameters used to open FlexWin to carry out a MobilePay Online transaction.
<form method="post" action="https://payment.architrade.com/paymentweb/start.action" accept-charset="utf-8"> <input type="hidden" name="merchant" value="XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" /> <input type="hidden" name="accepturl" value="https://www.example.com/paymentaccepted" /> <input type="hidden" name="cancelurl" value="https://www.example.com/paymentcancelled" /> <input type="hidden" name="callbackurl" value="https://www.example.com/callback" /> <input type="hidden" name="amount" value="100" /> <input type="hidden" name="currency" value="208" /> <input type="hidden" name="lang" value="da" /> <input type="hidden" name="paytype" value="MPO_Nets" /> <input type="hidden" name="calcmd5" value="0"/> <input type="hidden" name="ordertext" value="INSER_OWN_ORDERTEXT" /> <input type="hidden" name="orderid" value="INSERT_OWN_ORDERID"/> </form>
The payment logo should have one of the following texts next to the payment logo: